WHO WE ARE
neila nilow is the owner of the website located under the domain name www.neilanilow.com (the “website”)
This policy has been formed scrupulously respecting the current regulations on the protection of personal data, which approves the regulations for the development of the LOPD, as well as the regulations of the RGPD (eu) 216/679.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT & WHY
- We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
- When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- We also collect information about gift recipients so that we can fulfill the gift purchase. The information we collect about gift recipients is not used for marketing purposes.
- Like many websites, we use “cookies” to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the “Do we use ‘cookies’?” section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from us, please refer to the “How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?” section below. If you have not opted-in to receive e-mail newsletters, you will not receive these e-mails. Visitors who register or participate in other site features such as marketing programs and ‘members-only’ content will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our e-mail list and receive e-mail communications from us.
HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA TREATED
The personal data collected through the website will not be transferred to any third party, except in the specific cases in which the said transfer is covered by the LOPD and may only be accessed by neila nilow staff, as well as by those third parties that provide services to neila nilow related to the previously mentioned purposes.
Users must notify neila nilow of any modifications that occur in the data provided, being responsible in all cases for the legitimacy and accuracy of the data provided at all times. Neila nilow will endeavor to diligently verify the legitimacy of said data, reserving the right, where appropriate and without prejudice to take actions such as, the right not to register or to cancel those users who provide false or incomplete data. Following the previous statement, this in no case implies the assumption by neila nilow of any responsibility for any damages that may arise from the falsity or inaccuracy of the data provided, for which only the user will be fully responsible.
Users, by ticking the box, can specifically, freely and clearly accept that their personal data be processed by the provider for the following purposes:
- Respond to queries, provide the information required by the user.
- To be able to carry out the sales operation desired by the user.
- Forward the company newsletter on the website.
- Remission of commercial advertising communications by email related to products or services offered by the provider, as well as by collaborators or partners with whom it has reached a commercial promotion agreement among its customers. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data. In all cases, commercial communications will be made by the provider and will concern products and services related to the provider’s sector.
- Carry out statistical studies and user profile studies in order to send them, by electronic, postal and telephone means (including alerts by sms, or other similar messaging means) personalized commercial information that may be of interest to them related to products and services offered by neila nilow as long as they have previously given their consent. This also includes offers to participate in satisfaction surveys.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term “outside parties” does not include Cheer Love. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
WHAT USE DO WE GIVE TO THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF COOKIES?
- Session cookies: session cookies are those that last as long as the user is browsing the website and are deleted at the end. Persistent cookies: these cookies are stored in the user’s terminal for a longer time, thus facilitating the control of the chosen preferences without having to repeat certain parameters each time the website is visited.
- Own cookies: these are cookies created by this website and can only be read by the site itself. For example: technical cookies for uploading images, cookies for personalizing web parameters, traffic analysis cookies, etc.
- Third-party cookies: these are cookies created by third parties and that we use for different services (eg website analysis or advertising) according to their purpose:
- Technical cookies: technical cookies are those essential and strictly necessary for the proper functioning of a web portal and the use of the different options and services it offers. For example, those that serve to maintain the session, manage response time, performance or validation of options, use security elements, share content with social networks, etc.
- Personalization cookies: these cookies allow the user to specify or personalize some characteristics of the general options on the website. For example, to define the language, regional settings, or browser type.
- Analytical cookies: analytical cookies are those used by our web portal, to prepare browsing profiles and to be able to know the preferences of its users in order to improve the offer of products and services. For example, an analytical cookie would control the geographic areas of greatest interest to a user, which product is the most accepted, etc.
- Advertising cookies: advertising cookies allow the management of advertising spaces based on specific criteria. For example, the frequency of access, the edited content, etc. Advertising cookies allow through the management of advertising to store behavioral information through the observation of habits, studying the access, and forming a profile of user preferences.
WHAT COOKIES ARE USED ON THIS WEBSITE?
Social network cookies, which can be stored on your computer, for example, when you use the button to share content on this website with any social network. The companies that generate these cookies have their own cookie policies:
- Facebook cookies
- Instagram cookies
The cookies on this website help to:
- Make it work properly
- Save time by not having to log in every time you access the web
- Remind you of your settings
- Improve the speed and security of the web
- Being able to share web content on social networks
- To continuously improve the website
- Show your ads based on their browsing habits on the website.
- Deactivate cookies
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer.
When you disable the cookies, part of the website will not work or/and the quality of the website may be affected.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.