PURCHASE & AVAILABILITY OF PRODUCTS
All orders are subject to availability of the products. In the event that, once the order confirmation has been sent, neila nilow for some reason did not have the requested product available, neila nilow will contact the user as soon as possible, to let them know the product is not available. In this case, neila nilow may:
• offer the user a product with characteristics and specifications similar to the one originally requested or give store credit to purchase something else on the website.
• offer the user the option to cancel the order, refunding the amount paid within 7 business days.
After your payment has cleared and your order is completed at checkout you will receive an automated email of your invoice. Please note this email may be located in your SPAM/JUNK folder if you are ordering from us for the first time.
We truly appreciate your support of our products. If any issues arise with your order, we will communicate with you immediately and work to resolve it.
Please note that items you see on the official neila nilow Instagram, Facebook might be available for purchase. If you can’t find something on our website, please contact us.
Although neila nilow will do its best to process all orders, there may be exceptional circumstances that force them (neila nilow) to reject the processing of an order after sending the order confirmation, for which reason neila nilow reserves the right to do so. At any time.
neila nilow reserves the right to remove any product from the website at any time and to remove or modify any material or content thereof. neila nilow is not liable to the user or to any third party for the removal of any product from the website, regardless of whether the said product has been sold or not.
REFUNDS, RETURNS & EXCHANGES:
All the products contained in the website are original neila nilow.
neila nilow is not responsible for damages to the products that may result from their misuse, as well as acts or omissions of the user that do not comply with the specifications of each product or for damages caused by third parties that are not linked to neila nilow.
neila nilow takes the utmost care in the presentation and description of the products. However, the photographs of the products are presented illustratively. In order to know the precise characteristics of each product, you must check the corresponding descriptive data that accompanies each product.
In accordance with the applicable regulations, in the event that the user is buying as a consumer, he/she must contact us to discuss return or exchange of the products delivered at any time within the period of 5 calendar days from the date of delivery (the “Withdrawal period”).
We do not accept returns of made to order jewellery. However there are certain exemptions to this, feel free to contact us to discuss your particular situation.
Please note, all purchases made using a discount code or with a discount applied are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
Trademarks, trade names, store signs, names, logos, slogans or any type of distinctive sign shown on the website and belonging to neila nilow, and in particular, the name “neila nilow”, may not be used, without prior written permission of neila nilow.
All the information contained in the website, including its graphic design and the source code, are protected by copyright and other rights contained in Royal Legislative Decree 1/1996, of 12th April, which approves the text of the intellectual property law, and other norms that regulate intellectual property.
These rights belong exclusively to neila nilow therefore, any act of reproduction, distribution, transformation or public communication, as well as any type of transfer, of all or part of the content of the website, and in general any act of exploitation of all or part of the contents (images, texts, design, indexes, forms, etc.), as well as the databases and software necessary for the visualization or operation of the same, and any object that according to the current legislation is protectable by the rules of intellectual property.
Users may not exploit or use commercially, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, any of the content that makes up the website without the prior written permission of neila nilow.
Authorization for the use of any content on the website may be requested by contacting neila nilow. The provisions of the preceding paragraphs will not imply in any case the assumption of responsibility by neila nilow for the content, nor may it generate the right to compensation for users or third parties.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
Neila nilow is cleared from any responsibility related to:
• the operation of the website, (including causes of force majeure, or any other interruptions beyond the control of neila nilow), that may not be fully operational, or is lacking in functionality to manage the relevant service.
• possible errors or security deficiencies that may occur due to the use, by the users, of a browser of an outdated or insecure version, as well as the activation of the devices for keeping passwords or identification codes of the registered user in the browser, or damages, errors or inaccuracies that may arise from its malfunction.
• for direct or indirect damages that may be caused by the information transmitted or communicated on the website or in its electronic communications, including technical limitation or human errors in the published data.
• damages, including but not limited to: direct or indirect, inherent or consequential damages, losses or expenses, arising in relation to this website or its use or impossibility of use by any of the parties, or in relation to with any performance failure, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, system or line failure.
Although it uses its best efforts, neila nilow cannot guarantee the users continuous and uninterrupted access and use of its website.
USE OF THE WEBSITE
neila nilow has the right to review and modify these conditions of use at any time. The user will be subject to them from the moment they accept them, except if the law or government agencies states neila nilow must make retrospective changes, in which case the possible changes will also affect the orders that the user had previously requested.
For any query or incident related to orders, the user must contact neila nilow via email.